The Franchise Trust Trustees
The Franchise Trust is led by a small number of trustees, who have extensive backgrounds in franchising and are considered longstanding experts in the field. Trustees no longer have major commercial interests in franchising and do not hold governance positions within the bfa. This means the Trust can operate without bias and work in the best interests of both the industry as a whole and its individuals.
The Chairman of the Trust:
- Pam Bader OBE, chief executive of Molly Maid
- Jan Mitman, previously managing director of Drain Doctor
- Karl Sandall, managing director of TaxAssist
- Brian Smart, director international europe, bfa
Having already been responsible for the appointment of the QFP Expert Panel, who look after the judgment and qualification of the QFP, the trustees will now be working on the ongoing development of the Trust.
- David Corbett
- Max Woolfenden, previously chairman of Wimpy Restaurants
- Brian Lewis