Member events diary
- bfa Specialist Seminar: Franchisee Recruitment From 28th October 2014 To 28th October 2014 Venue : British Franchise Association How do you keep a prospective franchisee interested? Find out at our Franchisee Recruitment seminar and hear about effective tools you can use to market your brand. Stand out against the competition as we look at a broad range of marketing techniques including discovery days and enewsletters. It is also crucial to get the interview process right so you make an informed decision when recruiting your next franchisees. We address all stages of the selection process, from defining your ideal profile to interview methods - you can also share your experiences and ideas in our open forum discussions! £95.00 £114.00 inc VAT Read more... 250 points
- Scottish Forum Edinburgh From 18th November 2014 To 18th November 2014 Venue : Harper Macleod £0.00 £0.00 inc VAT Read more... 100 points
- Women in Franchising From 20th November 2014 To 20th November 2014 Venue : Eastwood Hall Following the success of the inaugural Women Working Well event in 2013, the bfa is pleased to announce its return in 2014. With an agenda packed with engaging keynote presentations and a range of discussion groups led by successful and inspirational women from franchising and the business world, Women Working Well is your opportunity to share experiences, best practice and knowledge. Open to bfa franchisor members, affiliated professional advisors, franchisees and those looking at joining the bfa, there will be ample networking throughout the day. Make sure you join us for this must-attend event. Book your place now by clicking on the link to the right to book and pay online or contact the bfa on 01235 820470, email email@example.com. £95.00 £114.00 inc VAT Read more... 250 points
- bfa Specialist Roundtables From 11th December 2014 To 11th December 2014 Venue : Hyatt Regency Birmingham Kicking off a busy day in Birmingham for the bfa, which includes the AGM and Chairman's Dinner, expert-led specialist roundtable discussions will give you the opportunity to share tips, advice and best practice with your franchising colleagues. Spend the morning taking part in a range of discussions including: - Handling Disputes: Prevention is better than cure - Ongoing Training and Support: Content, frequency and delivery - Business Health Check: Maximise your profits, build your resale value - Franchisee Recruitment: Find the right franchisees for your brand - Local Marketing Strategy: Essentials of local listing optimisation The AGM will follow the specialist roundtables and the day will conclude with the annual Chairman's Dinner in the evening. Click on the link to the right to book your place. You may choose three of the above topic discussions to take part in. Coffee and registration will be from 9:30am with the first roundtable at 10:00am. £35.00 £42.00 inc VAT Read more... 100 points
- bfa AGM 2014 From 11th December 2014 To 11th December 2014 Venue : Hyatt Regency Birmingham £0.00 £0.00 inc VAT Read more...
- bfa Chairman's Dinner From 11th December 2014 To 11th December 2014 Venue : Hyatt Regency Birmingham Join your chairman, Simon Bartholomew, at the Hyatt Regency, Birmingham to celebrate the end of a busy year and relax with your industry colleagues. Starting with a drinks reception at 7:15pm, the evening includes a three-course meal and wine, followed by a DJ and dancing until late. Earlier this year the annual chairman's charity day raised money for Simon's nominated charity, a project called NSARDA, which is a voluntary organization responsible for training and deployment of air scenting search and rescue dogs to search for missing persons, and a cheque for the proceeds will be presented to the charity on the night. The dinner will follow a full day of events including specialist roundtables in the morning and the bfa AGM in the afternoon. £86.00 £103.20 inc VAT Read more...
- bfa Annual Conference 2015 From 25th June 2015 To 26th June 2015 Venue : The ICC Make sure you join us on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th June 2015 at the ICC in Birmingham for an unmissable event featuring engaging keynote speakers and a comprehensive seminar programme focused on your business needs. The full package includes: - Entry to both days of the conference - A place at the Franchisor of the Year Awards dinner on Thursday 25th June - One night’s accommodation with breakfast (25th June) at the Crowne Plaza Birmingham £450.00 £540.00 inc VAT Read more... 500 points