Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entry forms to be received at the bfa is 5pm on Friday 29 May. Entries can be sent by post to British Franchise Association, 85F Park Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY; or by email to email@example.com. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Franchisor is permitted to nominate one Franchisee per category and the same Franchisee in a maximum of two categories. All entries must be on the official entry form, signed by an accredited representative of both the Franchisor and Franchisee.
- Entrants consent to the disclosure of all information provided by them to any party involved in assessing their entry which shall include, but which shall not be limited to, any of the parties listed at 7 below.
- Finalists will be required to attend an interview with the judging panel on Wednesday 15 and/or Thursday 16 July depending on category. The winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner in Birmingham on Thursday 1 October 2015.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into.
- The parties listed at 7 below reserve the right to feature the names of all Finalists in future promotions and all Finalists agree to participate without payment in publicity surrounding the Awards, which may, or may not be, published or broadcast as a result.
- The organiser of the Franchisee of the Year Awards is the British Franchise Association. The sponsors are HSBC Bank plc and Express Newspapers. The promotor is Liquid PR.
- The organisers and sponsors each reserve the right to vary, suspend or terminate the bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards, supported by Express Newspapers, at any time.