bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards
Supported by Express Newspapers
The entry process
You will receive a hard copy of the full brochure and entry form in the post in the next few days, but if you want to get started right away you can download a copy of the entry form.
Here are the key things you need to send us when entering:
- A fully completed award entry form.
- A 1,000 word outline of the achievements, facts, figures and story behind your entry.
- Up-to-date audited accounts, or if they are unavailable, management accounts, which must be signed by your accountants.
- For the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Award and for 'Award for International Achievement' you will also need to submit audited accounts for two established franchisees in your network.
- For 'Award for International Achievement' you will also need to submit either the latest audited accounts for your overseas master franchisor or latest audited accounts for two of your international franchisees.
- Please supply any additional material in an A4 format.
Please state if you wish any information submitted to remain confidential.
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5PM ON FRIDAY 28th MARCH 2014.
The Award entry has to be provided in A4 hard copy format. Unfortunately we can not accept DVDs, CDs or other electronic submission or evidence.
Please avoid heat/spiral binding your entry. Entries will need to be copied for the judges so any heat/spiral bound entries will be separated. If you prefer, you can use a clip presentation folder, ring binder or similar.
The judges want to see that your business is operating healthily and is profitable, much like we do for bfa accreditation, so please do not submit accounts that are more than a year old.
What if I want to enter more than one award?
if you are entering more than one category then you will need to send in a written entry for each one you are entering but you need only submit one set of supporting documentation i.e. most recent audited accounts as these can be used across all categories you are entering.