The entry process
You will receive a hard copy of the full brochure and entry form in the post, but if you want to get started right away you can download a copy of the entry form.
Here are the key things you need to send us when entering:
- A fully completed awards entry form;
- A written entry of no more than 1,000 words for each of the categories you are entering. Please ensure you read the guidance on 'what the judges are looking for';
- Your most recent audited accounts. If audited accounts are unavailable please send latest management accounts instead, which must be signed by an accountant;
- For the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Award you will also need to submit audited accounts for two established franchisees in your network;
- For 'Emerging Franchisor of the Year' only you should also submit your core business accounts that demonstrate you can support the growth and development of a franchise operation.
Please state if you wish any information submitted to remain confidential.
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5PM ON MONDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY 2016.
What if I want to enter more than one award?
If you are entering more than one category then you will need to send in a written entry for each one you are entering, but you need only submit one set of supporting documentation i.e. most recent audited accounts as these can be used across all categories you are entering.