bfa HSBC Franchise Awards
Supported by Express Newspapers
How to Enter
If your company is within the eligible categories you can enter one, two, or all three of the awards.
Click on the image below to download and print a copy of the entry form:
For each entry to be valid you will need to include the following:
- A fully completed award entry form.
- A written A4 award entry, of no more than 1,000 words, which provides the detail of your entry. (This outlines the achievements, facts, figures and story behind your entry so please read the Guidance for Entry.)
- Up-to-date audited accounts for the last financial year, or management accounts, which must be signed by your accountants.
- For the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Award only, audited accounts for two established franchisees
- If you feel it is necessary please feel free to supply additional supporting material in A4 format.
Please state if you wish any information submitted to remain confidential.
The Award entry has to be provided in A4 hard copy format. Unfortunately we can not accept DVDS, CDS or other electronic submission or evidence.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ENTRY IS SUBMITTED BY 5PM ON FRIDAY 5th APRIL.