bfa HSBC Franchise Awards
Supported by Express Newspapers
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entry forms to be received at the British Franchise Association Offices, Centurion Court, 85f Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY is Friday 5th April 2013. Proof of Postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken by any of the parties listed at 10 below for entries lost, damaged, or delayed in the post. Damaged or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The Judges will select a National Shortlist (National Finalists) – all of whom will be notified by post – from which the winners will be selected for each award. Entrants must supply financial or other information as requested. Entrants consent to disclosure of all information provided by them to any party involved in assessing their entry which shall include, but which shall not be limited to, any of the parties listed at 10 below.
- National Finalists will be required to attend an interview with the judging panel in London on 20th and/or 21st May 2013, following which the winners will be determined. A maximum of three representatives of the business may attend the judging session.
- The winners of the three awards will be announced at a Gala Dinner on 4th July 2013.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into.
- All entry material submitted will be available for collection from the British Franchise Association, Centurion Court, 85f Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY between 8th July and 31st August 2012. Please advise the bfa Offices in writing, before the latter date, should you wish to arrange for collection. Thereafter all unclaimed entry material will be destroyed.
- The names and postal district/counties of The National Finalists, together with a list of judges will be available from the British Franchise Association, Centurion Court, 85f Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY after 11th April 2013. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your request.
- The parties listed at 10 below reserve the right to feature the names and postal districts/counties of all National Finalists in future promotions and all Finalists agree to participate without payment in any publicity surrounding the Franchisor of the Year Awards, which may or may not be published or broadcast as a result.
- The organisers have the right to vary without notice the judging panel.
- The organiser of the Franchisor of the Year Awards is the British Franchise Association, Centurion Court, 85f Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY. The sponsors are HSBC Bank plc and Express Newspapers. The Promoter is Consolidated PR.