The right franchise advice
This section of the website will take you through the key steps of franchising. However, it is worth noting one fact that is raised on several occasions, which is the need to make sure you take the right advice when franchising your business.
Franchise consultants and franchise solicitors in particular are two key expert areas that will build the foundations of your franchise. If you get the wrong advice here, or try to cut any corners, you can seriously damage the chances of success later.
Use the links to the left for the key steps to franchise your business.
The bfa lists a selection of franchising professional advisors across a range of disciplines under its Affiliate member listings.
Affiliated professional advisors cover the following disciplines:
- Legal Advisors (solicitors and barristers)
- Banks (those with dedicated franchise departments)
- Franchise Consultants (to help you franchise your business)
- Accountants and Financial Service (essential financial advice)
- Media (franchising magazines, newspapers and websites)
- Business Brokers and Transfer Agents (helping with existing franchise sales)
- Personnel Recruitment Consultants (help in recruiting the right staff)
- Exhibition Organisers (dedicated franchise exhibitions)
- Training Providers (developing your workforce)
- Franchisee Recruitment Consultants (Helping match the right franchisees with franchisors)