European Franchise Federation
The European Franchise Federation is an international non-profit association constituted in 1972.
Its members are national franchise associations or federations established in Europe.
The European Franchise Federation also accepts associate members who are non European franchise associations or federations.
The Aims of the European Franchise Federation
- The promotion of franchising in Europe
- Protecting the franchise industry by promoting the European Code of Ethics
- Influencing and encouraging the development of franchising in Europe
- Representing the interests of the franchise industry to international organisations such as the European Commission, the European Parliament etc.
- The promotion and representation of the European franchise industry and its members world-wide
- The exchange of information and documentation between national associations or federations in Europe and in the world
- Serving the member associations
The EFF Survey on Franchising in Europe
Published by the EFF with sponsorship from NatWest Bank in the UK, in collaboration with business development research consultants, this survey reports on the development of franchising in Europe and includes statistical data for each country. Additionally, the survey separately examines the pan-European sector in each country with an individual listing of franchisors operating in more than one European country showing the span and scale of their franchised operations. Select this link for more information and details of how you can obtain your copy.
For further information on the European Franchise Federation and its Member Associations, please contact them at 179, Ave. Louise, B - 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 2 520 16 07