Structured as an annual subscription, the Supplier programme provides a host of benefits to those companies involved including recognition, networking, access to information, promotional opportunities and events.
- Use the bfa Supplier brand on your own marketing collateral and promotions to show your investment in supporting the ethical franchising industry.
- Gain recognition, traffic to your website and new clients from your listing on the Supplier Directory hosted on the bfa website.
- Gain recognition from members from an announcement in the bfa members’ newsletter after you join.
- Submit news stories for possible inclusion on the bfa’s website and in newsline, the bfa’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Access sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities at the bfa annual conference and other bfa events.
- Gain free subscriptions to the bfa newsletters and industry updates.
- Access the bfa members’ area online, listing a wealth of industry information, news, updates and notices.
- Network and entertain at the bfa’s exclusive social events, including industry awards, charity days, evening receptions and dinners.
- Access the bfa Annual Conference to network and gain the latest industry knowledge, plans and updates.