- Start Up Cost:
- Franchise Type:
- Sector Type:
- Investment Type:
- Home Based, Office Based
- Cleaning Services
The Kleaning Company was established in 2012 to offer a bespoke, unique Commercial Cleaning service, specifically targeted at After-Build Sparkle Cleaning for B-2-B construction companies.
After-build cleaning involves deep cleaning buildings towards the end of, or immediately on completion of a new build or refurbishment construction project in commercial or residential developments.
You will be part of a growing network of franchisees and have the backing and strength of the TKC team. We can learn from each other and feel proud to be part of a ‘larger family’. As we are only recruiting 21 franchisees across the UK, our franchise will be unique and exclusive in a large geographic territory in so much as we aim to cultivate a personal relationship with our franchisees and indeed between each franchisee. We will grow the franchise business with this ethos and we will work in collaboration as a team for the ultimate benefit of growing sales, profitability and brand awareness for everyone in the franchise network.
Training is an essential element in any business and at TKC we pride ourselves in delivering quality, focused training across the business. During your initial training you will meet and work with the Management Team of TKC and their key personnel. The training will be specific to individual requirements covering the following topics:
● Introduction to the TKC, Code of Ethics, our Mission Statement & Strategy
● TKC’s commitment & support structure for our franchise network and your business
● Company Systems and Procedures
● How to operate a TKC Franchise
● Construction Industry Legislation & requirements
● Practical, on-site training, observations
● Training on the use of cleaning equipment
● Administration, financial systems, general administration systems training
● Sales and marketing procedures, marketing plan
● Day to day operations
● Time management, setting goals, networking & relationship management
● Recruiting and training staff
● Membership of local organizations, local marketing activity
As a management franchise your role will involve being out meeting clients and supporting your team(s) on sites across your territory always on the look out for potential opportunities. TKC look after all back office leaving franchisors to focus on growing their business.