- Home Based, Office Based
- Haulage Logistics
World Options offer shipping services to SMEs across the UK with the worlds leading carriers, including DHL, UPS, Tuffnells, FedEx and Evri. Thanks to the power of bulk rates, World Options can offer lower carrier rates to businesses than the courier services themselves. The customer can book every domestic and international shipment independently through the World Options online portal, so regardless of how involved the franchisee is in each booking, they still earn a margin on every parcel the customer sends.
World Options started franchising in 2012 and has grown its franchise network to over 90 franchisees from all over the UK. Since World Options is non-geographic, its franchisees can target customers from anywhere in the UK, regardless of where they are.
Every World Options Franchisee also benefits from:
– Residual income – After acquiring a customer, the franchisee profits from every parcel they send without the need to be actively involved.
– Flexible timetable – Early bird or night owl, you decide how much and when you want to work.
– Low overheads – All you need to start your successful World Options Franchise is a desk, a computer, and a telephone.
– Flexible location – You choose where you want to work, in the office, at home, or on vacation. You can acquire new customers from anywhere at any time.
– A growing franchise network – World Options is an established franchisor with franchisees who have been building their business for ten years. We put the opportunities in place for franchisees to connect and collaborate with other World Options entrepreneurs and head office staff. Our Franchisees have a significant impact on World Options’ Development decision-making process.
– A growing industry – Global e-commerce online sales are forecast to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023 (vs. 14.1% in 2019) with new businesses starting every single day, the demand for delivery services is ever growing.
The World Options Training process is separated in 4 stages.
4 day initial training
With various teaching methods, Franchise Training Director and Franchise Owner Richard Ormerod ensure that the training methodology is suitable for all, regardless of experience. The training focuses on continuous professional development for the best possible start of the franchise journey.
12 weeks of development training
To put the information you’ve received in the training to practice, the first 12 weeks of your franchise journey were designed to develop and create knowledge, confidence, and consistency in the sales process. Follow the five steps of sales methodology by finding, profiling, portal demo, closing and retaining through dedicated one-to-one training.
1 Year Sales Mentoring
The sales mentor supporting you within the first 12 weeks of your journey is only ever a call away. All our franchise training and developing staff are franchisees themselves, so they can give tips and tricks on what customers are the most profitable.
Even after the year of mentoring, you’re still not on your own. Our Development Director and Head Office continue to support you and your business going forward, including through lead generation. Here, we also run a centralized billing and collections system, which allows you to continue to focus on consistent sales growth towards your business. We have customer service support packages that help you scale your business.
Get involved in World Option’s decision-making by participating in the development groups or connecting with other franchisees. We ensure to give you all the tools needed to make your business a success.
By predominantly working with small businesses, you will build new relationships through calls, direct marketing, and networking events. Once you get the shipping customer, show them the online portal and educate them well enough for them to use it independently. Generate a residual income each time they ship a parcel through the portal. The more they can do themselves, the more time you have to acquire and support new customers.
Having worked in the courier industry for years before deciding to purchase a World Options franchise, Andy, together with his business partner Warwick went from having zero customers to being awarded the millionaires row in just 3 years. He decided to purchase a World Options franchise mainly because of the financial, local and time flexibility it would give. "I wish I was in a position to have done this earlier in live"
Matthew started his franchise straight after university. "In just 4 years we've turned this franchise opportunity into a really successful business. Our profit margins are reaching new levels and we are earning sums which we could never have imagined."