British Franchise Association members completed a clean sweep of this year’s Franchise Marketing Awards, which were handed out at the recent British & International Franchise Exhibition at Olympia on 15th March.
An independent panel of judges recognised the achievements of franchisors across a number of categories covering various aspects of marketing, which plays a vital role in attracting customers as well as prospective franchisees.
The winners for 2013 are:
- Best Franchisee Marketing Support – Wagging Tails
- Best Website – Dyno
- Best Print Advert – GreenThumb Lawn Treatment Service
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Cash Converters
- Best Overall Marketing Campaign – Mac Tools
- Best PR Campaign – A-Star Sports
Adrian Goodsell, head of franchise sales at Venture Marketing Group, said: “This year’s awards again attracted a host of impressive entries and have shown that franchise businesses, whether well-established or start-ups, are forging ahead with innovative and exciting marketing campaigns to promote their business.”