Daniel Moquet is a network of landscape contractors specialising in the installation of driveways, paths and patios for homeowners. Daniel Moquet has teamed with MJT Landscapes Limited to broaden the reach of high-quality hard landscaping in the UK domestic market. Our vision is to balance social, environmental and economic aspects to create sociable and practicable garden spaces that can be enjoyed year round by our clients.
All our teams are experienced hard landscapers with the skill and ability to transform unused spaces into an area that reflects the passion of our clients’ vision. We take pride in our work and pleasure in our clients’ satisfaction.
In 1977, Daniel Moquet created his first agency in France, with a second pilot branch launched in 2003. He believed the stability of a company is based on continuence of customer satisfaction, exemplary employees who enjoy their work, pooling strengths, and continued development of the brand. We have successfully implemented these values through our franchisee base, and by 2009, the fiftieth franchise opened in Normandy and a call centre was created.
Today, with more than 240 companies in France, Germany and Belgium, Daniel Moquet are expanding into the United Kingdom. With the assistance of MJT Landscapes Limited, we are looking to develop a franchise network of specialist hard-landscapers who will uphold our good name with lasting results at high standards.
We offer our franchisees a solid training program in field management, communication strategy, CRM, procurement and sales. All our franchisees have the added benefit of customer services support, and rigorous follow-up before, during and after the launch of their business, enabling them to achieve good profitability in the first year. The business model has proven very successful and has continually developed over the course of the last ten years.
As a franchisor, our job is to make our franchisees successful. To do this, we accompany them daily towards success:
Field Management and Coaching:
• monthly visits are organised from the start
• the franchisor is trained as well as the staff on site
• regional meetings are organised to exchange best practices and meet other franchisees
Procurement and innovation:
• the purchasing department allows you to buy at the best price
• as a manufacturer we offer exclusive branded products to our franchisees
Organisation and admin:
• the call centre allows the franchisee to concentrate on his core business
• An internal CRM has been created to facilitate the management of the companies (edition of the estimates, follow-up of the customers, calculation of the profitability, management of the schedules etc…)
• Our communication department helps the franchisee to set up a yearly communication plan to obtain qualified leads
• Strong branding and associated communication tools are provided to the franchisee
Daniel Moquet gives you the opportunity to express your sales and managerial talents, while being accompanied and trained in the best techniques.
As Branch Director, you’re in charge of managing, developing and coordinating the running of the franchise and the team. With the support of the Daniel Moquet network, you’ll play an essential role during every stage of the business, including helping individuals reach their personal goals and leading the team to collective success.
You don’t have to be a landscaper, 88% of the network’s franchisees come from another sector of activity.
The job can be broken down into two functions:
• One technical: Team management, project management and site supervision.
• The other is commercial: visiting prospects, issuing proposals and quotations.
The organization is technical in the morning and sales in the afternoon.
Skills and qualities needed: Team management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a taste for customer contact; be versatile and rigorous in your work, be willing to use your initiative.
Through your commitment and hard work, you can earn a very good salary.