Green Square Renewable Energy is a provider of renewable energy solutions. We supply and install renewable energy technology for homeowners and small businesses nationwide.
Green Square helps consumers find a sustainable energy solution that meets their requirements and takes them through each step of the process, from initial analysis to installation and after-sales service.
Green Square has a vision which is in keeping with this dynamic sector and we have an ambitious plan to establish a national framework of local branches, each run as a franchise operation to provide a full range of services and products while offering the highest levels of customer care and product expertise.
Having developed our concept to the point where it can be used successfully by others, Green Square Renewables are now seeking suitable individuals with the drive to develop their own businesses using our proven, established systems.
Initial Training & Support
– Full business training – head office training centre & Guildford training branch (10 days)
– Franchisee’s own branch – pre- & post-opening (5 days)
Initial Technical Training
– Full technical training to the highest possible standards to widely recognised national qualifications (provided by associated company Specflue Ltd) – head office training centre (23 days)
– Accounts package (2 days)
– CRM package (2 days)
– System designer (design, cost & quote) – ongoing
Additional ongoing training, with updates and refresher days with existing franchisees, is available throughout the term of the franchise.
A Green Square Renewable franchisee will have strong project management skills, combined with a high level of customer service. They will provide the local service to local customers whilst building the Green Square brand and developing their business through building a small dedicated team using employed fitters and sub-contractors.
Roles and responsibilities of our franchisees include:
– Local marketing and PR
– Sales processing
– Project management
– Overall business management