Swimtime, founded in 1998, is an established independent swim school that has been franchising since 2002 and is a long-standing member of the bfa. We teach swimming lessons to tens of thousands of people every week across hundreds of pools in the UK through a network of small, family run businesses.
Swimtime is proud to be an accredited member of the British Franchise Association (BFA) an organisation responsible for setting high standards for UK franchising, with independent business owners running separate exclusive geographic territories.
Our purpose is to teach the world to swim in the most compelling and memorable way possible that ensures the knowledge is retained for life.
Franchising with Swimtime
Territories range in size and you can expect to turnover anywhere between £50,000 to over £700,000 with a network average net profit of 20%. Many of our franchisees own multiple territories.
Over time, Swimtime have developed a comprehensive training programme, delivered by experts in their field, that fully supports a franchisee to succeed from day 1.
New Franchisees receive one weeks training, tailored to their experience and skill set, delivered by our in-house specialists, including topics:
· Day to Day Operations
· Business Planning and Growth
· Industry best practice
· The Swimtime Model
Franchisees leave the training with a 90 Day Plan which ensures they hit the ground running, have a focus and are in control from day one.
No two days are the same when running a Swimtime franchise however there are common themes which flow through most businesses to varying degrees:
• Emails/phone calls/admin
• Retention meetings
• New business meetings
One of the most powerful features of Swimtime and driver behind our award winning success is our custom developed management system FranScape – this makes operating a fast-growing swim school a breeze.
From funnelling customer enquiries to you from our website or online advertising; FranScape utilises advanced technology to manage every step of the swimmer journey working 24/7, taking payments and booking clients even whilst you sleep. Key benefits include:
· Cloud based so you can work from anywhere, anytime
· Automatic cash collection form clients
· Deploy digital adverts in real time based on availability
· Suite of business information to help improve profits including break even analysis of classes
· Managing the swimmer through their Swimtime journey including ensuring the teachers are aware of individual needs
· Capturing all Health and Safety and regulatory requirement to deliver world class best practice including
o Risk assessments
o Medical details
o Ensuring teacher qualification compliance
o GPDR compliance
· Awarding bespoke incentives to children to encourage their return
· Mobile ready for use on smart devices anywhere in the world