Here at Lingotot we’ve been working tirelessly behind the scenes to support our Franchise Partners through the Coronavirus pandemic.
Franchisees have been benefitting from these hugely in a number of ways:
- Pivoting within 24 hours to move all classes online, to support existing customers and reach new ones.
- This enables Franchise Partners to make an income when venues are closed.
- All classes remain fun and interactive!
- Increased online marketing to make sure they have plenty of customers when things get back to normal or even if they decide to stay online!
- Franchise Partners are enjoying working and engaging with their little lingotots and parents
- We have a robust plan for social distancing with a strict “no props, no touch” rule. This was instigated before lockdown and will continue while social distancing remains in place.
And what fun our online classes are! We have had the BEST time! Take a sneaky peek at this little video of our online classes…
Our franchisees have been telling us how supported they feel, and we couldn’t be prouder!
VIDEO (Harriet Blain, Lingotot West Hove)
VIDEO: (Amy Rowsell, Lingotot South Staffordshire)
VIDEO: (Sarah Canavan, Lingotot Bexley)