- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Building & Garden Maintenance
- Contact: Lesley Jarrad QFP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01527574343
- Location: Franchise House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5PP
Aire Serv is a fast-growing domestic and commercial heating and air conditioning services supplier. Being under the franchising company, The Dwyer Group, it has the backing of a global group that boasts over 2,000 franchisees across 10 countries. Aire Serv is the perfect franchise if you are either an ambitious trade professional or an experienced business person seeking a low-risk, high-yield investment. The Dwyer Group has gained a multitude of experience in franchising within the service industry since 1994.
Aire Serv is an expert in providing heating and air conditioning solutions to both domestic and commercial consumers. By joining the Aire Serv franchise, you can have peace of mind that your business will grow from the four promises we make to you:
- Guaranteed leads: make sure you get the leads you need.
- Streamlined systems: utilise our proven systems.
- Financial management: have the support of a financial consultant.
- Realise ambitions: make your dreams a reality.
- Network Size: 0-10 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £38,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £12,000
- Franchise Location: Home/Van/Office/Retail unit-based
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
With Aire Serv, you will receive comprehensive training at our UK head office in Peterborough for the full range of sales, marketing, finance and operations. When you get started you will also have the support of a franchise consultant, not to mention the ongoing support of the head office team and the network of franchisees once you start trading.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
When owning a franchise with us, you have the option of running either a job franchise, a management franchise, or both. Aire Serv is perfect if you are either a gas engineer who wants to manage a business but also want to be hands on, or an experienced business investor who is looking for a low risk, high profit investment and simply wants to manage the running of the business.