Allied Irish Bank (GB)
- Membership: Affiliate
- Sector: Banking
- Contact: Allied Irish Bank (GB)
- Email: Not Provided
- Tel: 03450343253
- Location: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3A 8AB
Our specialist team understand the franchise sector, franchisee requirements, transaction types and the support required to accommodate growth. We support multi-unit operators with defined growth plans, and from your first contact onwards, you’ll benefit from the continuity of the same relationship management team.
Francine Allen was appointed Head of Franchising at AIB (GB) in 2015. Francine ran her own business for 8 years before entering the banking sector, after which she gained 17 years banking experience in the commercial and franchise arenas. Francine has been actively involved in the franchise sector for more than 10 years with a strong focus on developing and actively managing relationships with both franchisees and franchisors.
Why bank with us?
- We offer ongoing relationship management with direct access to a dedicated team.
- We have an established specialist team with a strong reputation.
- We have built an impressive portfolio of reputable clients, from SME to large corporations.
Whether you are employing staff, buying premises, investing in equipment or expanding, we have products and services for every stage of your business growth.
- Business Loans
- Merchant Services
- Demand, Fixed or Currency Deposits
- Business Debit Cards
- Flexible Cash Solutions
- iBusiness Banking (iBB)
We’re committed to quick delivery to meet your timeframes and provide networking opportunities with our sector contacts.