- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Food & Drink
- Contact: Martyn Ward
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 08456444708
- Location: 10 Fusion Court, Aberford Road, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 2GH
Cafe2U takes premium, espresso-based coffee, hot chocolate, and sweet treats directly to the consumer at non-traditional locations such as places of work, business areas, industrial estates, events and sporting occasions. Each franchisee works from a high-quality, custom-built Mercedes Vito van and follows a set journey plan through the week, working flexible, self-determined hours. The model is built around the working week, so revenue from events and weekend activities can significantly increase earnings potential.
Cafe2U has over 60 franchisees in the UK and over 220 worldwide.
We have availability in most regions of the UK and Northern Ireland for start-up areas, all of which have multi-van potential, as well as some resale opportunities in certain areas.
- Network Size: 51-100 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £25,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: 75%, plus a lease for the van
- Franchise Location: Van-based
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
The Cafe2U Acceleration Package is a four-week training and support program for all new franchisees, to ensure their businesses launch with a flying start.
Following a week at the Cafe2U training academy, where you will qualify as a professional barista and receive training in hygiene, sales and marketing, route planning, and operation of the Cafe2U business model, you will embark on a further three weeks of training which includes the Acceleration Launch Package.
The Cafe2U induction and training also provides:
- A guaranteed income for the two-week launch period
- A franchise development manager (FDM) – your personal launch-coach to help you get up and running
- Full uniform and marketing kit
- Personal business email, website, Facebook page and training on how to use them
- Free stock to make your first 1,000 hot drinks
- Access to the Cafe2U intranet zone full of advice and documents to help you run your new business
- Membership of relevant trade associations
Daily Life of a Franchisee
A flexible working day begins at a time convenient to each Cafe2U franchisee, with many finishing work in the middle of the afternoon after completing 25-35 pre-arranged stops each day.
Collecting full cash payment means there’s no bad debt and weekend work is optional at a whole host of occasions from property auctions to sporting and community events, fetes, charity fundraisers and even weddings!