Card Connection A trading division of UK Greetings Ltd
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Retail
- Contact: Sandra Summerscales
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01252892354
- Location: Park House, South Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7QQ
Card Connection was established in 1992 a greeting card publisher that covers the whole of the UK and Ireland. The main component of the business is their ‘everyday’ greeting card ranges, including birthday cards, get well cards, etc. Additionally, Card Connection has full seasonal ranges (Christmas, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day etc) and also supplies an extensive fabulous wrap and gift bag range, as well as ‘party items’.
Card Connection covers the whole of the UK and Ireland.
- Network Size: 51-100 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £54k which is made up of Goodwill, Stock & Display Equipment, CC training, area licence fee etc.
- Minimum Personal Investment:
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
One of the key differentiator’s of our franchise opportunities is the unrivalled training and support you will receive from the word go.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Franchisees typically work from home, but some larger franchisees operate from small business units, employing a few staff and having 2 or more vans on the road. Franchisees purchase geographical territories and provide bespoke card displays to over 12,000 retailers across the UK & Ireland using our custom-made IPad system. These retailers are largely convenience outlets, and approximately 65% of this business comes through National Accounts such as Spar, BP, Budgens, WH Smith, and Londis.