Chem-Dry Franchising Ltd
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Cleaning Services
- Contact: Peter David
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01482678669
- Location: Belprin Road, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 0LP
Chem-Dry is a carpet and upholstery cleaning company, with a UK network of franchises equipped to clean almost any surface in homes and businesses.
Operating in the domestic, commercial and insurance industries, we have developed our services to become experts in:
- Carpet cleaning
- Rug cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Curtain cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Pet urine odour removal
- Tile, stone and grout cleaning
Founded in the USA, Chem-Dry has a strong UK heritage with over two decades' experience and knowledge of professional fabric, carpet and upholstery care.
The business has gone from strength to strength thanks to a commitment to technological development that’s created some of the most advanced and effective equipment and methods available.
Chem-Dry Franchising Ltd is now responsible for approximately 700 UK franchise licenses owned by over 100 franchisees in the UK...and growing.We have various licences for sale across the UK.
- Network Size: Over 100 units
- Franchise Type: Job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £19,995
- Minimum Personal Investment: £5,000
- Franchise Location: Retail unit/Home/Van-based
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Classroom, practical and online training courses. The comprehensive 5-day new starter training programme includes:
- Carpet cleaning/service
- Building business plans
- Marketing plan development
- Basic health & safety
- Carpet & upholstery identification and construction
- Chem-Dry product range and application
- Chem-Dry cleaning equipment and maintenance
- Cleaning theory and processes
- Spot/stain removal
- Basic leather cleaning
- The quotation process and setting client expectations
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Predominately working with small businesses, you will be building new relationships through calls, direct marketing and networking events. With the need for managers and business owners to see the product first-hand, you will need to balance a significant amount of time out on the road with the essential management of the business, which you would be able to run from your own home office.