- Membership: Affiliate
- Sector: Solicitor
- Contact: Mr Andrew Pena
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 02078310101
- Location: 1 Plough Place, London, City of London, EC4A 1DE, UK
Cubism Law is a full service law firm with a specialist franchising team which provides legal advice and assistance to both franchisors and franchisees across a range of business sectors including hotels, food and beverages, fitness, estate agencies, retail, health and beauty, care, education and various services.
We have a number of dual qualified lawyers, especially from Europe, Latin America, India, CIS and Korea who help franchisors expand their brand and business with the help of a network of local specialist lawyers.
We help High Net Worth individuals/families from non EU countries to buy a franchise or invest in a local brand to qualify for the entrepreneur visa to immigrate into the UK.
Cubism Law is renowned for its franchise dispute resolution practice having dealt with over 1000 franchise disputes including 10 reported cases.
- Preparation of franchise agreements and ancillary documents
- Advice on legal issues affecting franchise agreements including competition law, tax, intellectual property and data protection
- Registration of trade marks and protection of intellectual property
- Advice in relation to property
- International expansion and roll-out
- Dispute resolution
- Review of the franchise agreement and ancillary documents
- Assistance with negotiations
- Legal advice on property (leases), employment, company incorporation, tax and dispute resolution