- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Estate Agencies & Property Management
- Contact: Franchising
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01274888754
- Location: Not Provided
At EweMove, we’re in the business of helping people locally find and move into their perfect home.
Today’s house seller or landlord is acutely aware they need a property partner who works with them. Someone who gets a fast and plentiful supply of viewers and who is there to help.
Lots of Estate Agents fail to grasp that at its core estate agency is not about the properties – it’s about the people.
Customers have rated EweMove as the Most Trusted Estate Agent in the UK based on hundreds of independent customer reviews on www.Trustpilot.com.
After years of experience in the property and franchising industry, we’ve learnt a lot about what works. We help over 95 franchisees all over the UK build their own successful businesses, break free from the 9-5 and live the lives they want to live.
We’ve pooled everything we know about building and running a successful, profitable estate agent – into easy-to-implement resources for our franchisees.
Whilst we have grown rapidly since launching EweMove in 2013, there are franchise territories available throughout the UK.
On the back of growing from zero to over 95 franchised branches in two years, we have won many industry and business awards.
- Network Size: Over 100 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £19,995
- Minimum Personal Investment: £20,000
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Our training is vast and it’s all free. This encourages franchisees to attend as much training as possible. Here’s a quick summary:
• 1 week’s induction training at HQ followed by 10 1-day ‘Success Summits’. Success Summits are run by the EweMove leadership team, as well as special guests and franchisee superstars who share best practice and encourage role model behavior
• Bi-weekly live video webinars
• Dedicated private discussion forum with a 9-5 franchise telephone support team
• Growing Ewe-Tube library of ‘How to Videos’
• Over 40 specialist 1-day business training courses at the ‘Ewe-Niversity’- a national training academy based in the Midlands
• Regional 1:1 Business Boost sessions with a dedicated Business Development Manager
• Financial Business Maximiser Reviews with the FD
Training is delivered in a variety of styles from traditional classroom and role-play to more practical tutoring and in the field training. There is also a wealth of material available online and via videos
Daily Life of a Franchisee
As a Branch Director, you’re free from the day to day drudgery of the office and can focus on providing a fully dedicated VIP service to your landlords, vendors and buyers.
You’ll meet vendors and landlords carry out a valuation, prepare property marketing and do the photos. You’ll personally carry out the viewings armed with your in depth knowledge of the house, you’re in a far better position to sell or let it in no time at all!