- Membership: Full
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: John Davies QFP
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01785253140
- Location: Neptune House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, ST18 0WQ, UK
FASTSIGNS specialise in providing impactful signs, graphics and visual communications to businesses in any industry.
Established in 1985, FASTSIGNS operates over 680 franchise businesses in 10 countries worldwide, of which, 22 are based in the UK.
Over our 33 year history we have developed a reputation for delivering high quality signage. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology producing interior and exterior signage applications from large format hoardings, digital signage to window graphics and so much more!
The FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity allows you to run your own business in a creative and diverse industry and requires no previous sign industry experience.
Our business model is optimised to help develop profitable businesses whilst balancing life outside of work, our B2B target market allows normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
Territories available across the UK
Our franchisees benefit from:
- Generous territories
- High earning potential
- Consistent training and development
- Low staffing requirements
- Buying power with approved suppliers
- UK based support team
- Network Size: Over 100 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both job and management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £100,000-£125,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £50,000
- Franchise Location: Retail/Light Industrial
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Opening a FASTSIGNS centre in the UK requires no prior sign industry or business experience. We provide an intensive four week training programme to introduce you to the FASTSIGNS business model, your training will include:
- 2 weeks in our training facility in Dallas, Texas
- 1 week in your FASTSIGNS mentor’s centre
- 1 week in your centre as we prepare for launch.
- Continuous support from UK based team
- Regular visit from the US Signage Experts
- 24/7 access to web-based training
Daily Life of a Franchisee
A FASTSIGNS franchisee’s day can vary greatly, from managing your team, focusing on marketing in your territory to attending customer meetings and measuring for signage, through to supporting your production department.
The franchisees role can play to your strengths and we can build your team around you.