- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Health, Beauty & Fitness
- Contact: James Mattingley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01344209658
- Location: 329 Doncastle Road, Bracknell, RG12 8PE
Fitness Space exists to improve lives. Whether members are in our studio, at home or on the go – we promise they will ‘never train alone’. We provide members with a state-of-the-art training base and a dedicated Fitness Coach to help them achieve results. Our next-level technology lets members connect to the gym equipment they use and the training programme they follow. Our Fitness Coaches understand the DNA of progress, and personalise programmes with precision.
We bring real change. We deliver results.
Fitness Space was founded in 2010 by former Olympic and World Championship 400m finalist, Tim Benjamin. It is the fastest growing boutique operator in the UK driven by the commercial success of its studios. With 18 studios open or in pre-sale and 26 territories sold across the UK and Ireland, Fitness Space is set to grow exponentially.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £245,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £75,000
- Franchise Location: Office-based
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Initial training includes:
- One-week manager/owner HQ training covering all operational aspects of running your own Fitness Space studio
- One-week on-site staff training covering all duty management responsibilities and deliverables including equipment and technology
- Six weekly pre-sales visits to ensure pre-sales marketing plan is being delivered and KPI’s met
- Six launch visits providing top up training where required and ensuring theory is being put into practice
Daily Life of a Franchisee
The franchisee has the responsibility of their own studio. Their involvement would vary depending on whether they are an investor or owner/operator. If the latter, they would be studio based with operational involvement.