- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Retail
- Contact: David Callister
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01522538031
- Location: Unit 8 City Square, Sincil Steet, Lincoln, LN5 7ET
With a focus on enhancing and sustaining the increasingly important reliance on the mobile devices required for work or play, FoneDoctor provides a repair and maintenance service for mobile phones, tablets, computers, games consoles, sat-navs and smart watches.
In addition, we also specialise in selling a wide range of accessories for all the devices we service. Our staff, who are technically trained, offer all the necessary advice and guidance for all of the latest models and brands.
The FoneDoctor franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the mobility lifestyle support device market.
- We have a tried and tested retail system
- Our services and products are much in-demand
- There will continue to be a ready supply of potential customers
- You will receive full training in operating your FoneDoctor business
- We will provide ongoing support to help you to develop your business
- Network Size: 0-10 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £40,000-£70,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £12,000
- Franchise Location: Retail Unit Based
- Market: B2B & B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We have structured a very comprehensive 22-day training programme covering all aspects of the business. It is designed to give you a thorough and comprehensive guide to the running of your new business, experience that covers all aspects of retail and sales principles, technical and bespoke point of sale systems and operational procedures, technical induction and accreditation and general franchise and business ownership principles.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Your role as a Franchisee will be to develop your business, maintain the high professional standards we have set, and to maximise the FoneDoctor opportunity from your respective location.
Key processes are:
- Staff recruitment, training and management
- Local marketing
- Equipment repairs
- Product sales
- Customer development
- Business administration