- Membership: Affiliate
- Sector: Banking
- Contact: Franchise Unit
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01214553438
- Location: 12 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1QZ
HSBC has had a dedicated franchise team for over 25 years and have extensive knowledge and expertise within the franchise industry. Members of HSBC’s franchise team regularly present at bfa and industry seminars, providing guidance on all aspects of franchising.
We know that the best business banking isn’t just about money, but also about creating strong, supportive relationships with a flexible and consistent high quality service. HSBC offers a wide range of business services tailored to the franchise sector and we work closely with our locally-based managers throughout the country, ensuring a reliable and timely approach for franchise lending proposals.
HSBC is a partner of the International Festival for Business 2016, which runs from 13 June - 1 July.
Choosing the right type of finance is important. We have local managers who will be happy to tailor a finance package to match your needs and the needs of your business.
Here are some of the options:
- Small Business Loan (borrow between £1,000 and £25,0000)
- Flexible Business Loan (suitable for limited companies borrowing over £10,000 or sole trader borrowing over £25,001)
- Business Overdraft (flexible borrowing to help manage fluctuations in cash flow)
- Invoice Finance (free up cash from invoices and improve cash flow)
- Commercial Mortgage (to help you buy property, extend or develop your own business premises)
The Enterprise Finance Guarantee could also help you if you are unable to obtain a bank loan due to lack of security. You must have a sound business proposal.