Jaspers Corporate Catering Ltd t/a Jaspers Franchise Ltd
- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Food & Drink
- Contact: Mr Bobby George
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01216222043
- Location: 5 Emmanuel Court, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72 1TJ
You will look after the catering needs of some of the leading companies in the UK. You will provide delivered catering for daily meetings and other corporate events, manage on-site catering facilities and supply state-of-the-art vending solutions.
Some key facts:
The average value of an order is £64, against a retail customer’s £4
Overheads are circa 60% lower than with a retail business
50 weekly customers give you £250,000 a year turnover
Average turnover of Jasper’s franchisees is 20% higher than franchise industry average
The founders, Nathan Siekierski and Paul McMahon, set up Jasper’s Corporate Catering in Birmingham in 2003. They soon realised that due to the demand for their products and services, and because of the proven systems and processes they had put in place, Jasper’s could be rolled out to other territories in the UK. The first franchise, in Northampton, was launched in 2007 and since then Jasper’s has expanded to become a nationwide catering network from Brighton in the south to Newcastle in the north.
- Network Size: 20-30 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £140,896
- Minimum Personal Investment: £42,500
- Franchise Location: Various
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
- A rigorous 16 week pre-launch training programme which includes sales training, system training and production training
- Ongoing training on sales conversion, customer retention and the Jasper’s BMS
- On-site training and assessment at your unit
- Field sales training and assessment
- Books and audios to help increase your knowledge
- Training has to be signed off by you – we keep training until you are happy!
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Your days at Jasper’s will be everything any business owner would want them to be: busy!
You will effectively manage all the different parts of your business and make sure all processes and procedures are followed to the very best of your and your employees’ ability.
Your days will be varied; meeting with existing customers making sure they are happy, meeting potential new customers to find out their catering needs and working with your production team to ensure the high standards are met!