Jo Jingles Limited
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Childcare & Education
- Contact: Mrs Caroline Crabbe
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01494778989
- Location: 1 Bois Moor Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1SH
Jo Jingles offers fun, educational and interactive music, singing and movement for children ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Jo Jingles Business Opportunity
As a home based franchise business, Jo Jingles is ideal for those looking for a business that fits in with their family life
Most of our franchisees run classes for at least 36 weeks of the year, following the school year patterns. However, you can run for more weeks and provide as many classes as you like. There is also the option to do afterschool workshops, parties, nursery classes and holiday workshops. Contractually we expect all franchisees to run a minimum of 15 sessions per week and have at least 100 children registered at classes by the end of the first year.
- Typical Start-up Cost: Depending on the size of the area you require and the number of towns allocated to a territory, Franchise areas are currently available from as little as £6,500+VAT. A territory that includes three different towns (dependent also on population size of c.150k) would typically cost around £9,000+VAT
- Minimum Personal Investment: £6,500+VAT
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
When you purchase a franchise from Jo Jingles your business becomes part of our brand so we have a vested interest in making sure you have the support and the tools necessary to hit the ground running. Your success is our success so we’ll provide all of the training you need to ensure your business flourishes.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
What makes a successful franchisee?
- Are you confident and charismatic, well-organised and have strong presentation skills?
- Can you relate to young children and take pride in being involved in the education and entertainment of pre-school children?
- A business, sales or marketing background would be useful
- Are you self-motivated and able to manage your time efficiently?