Just Shutters (Franchise) Ltd.
- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Home Improvement
- Contact: Simon Osterloh
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01202233744
- Location: 59 Southbourne Grove, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 3QU, UK
Not JUST another franchise: As the shutter market leads the way as the fastest growing window covering on the market, we at Just Shutters lead the way with our franchise offering. We are so confident you will make a success of your new venture and meet your goals, we will return your franchise fee when you do so. We also support you with the best possible start by contributing significantly toward your marketing launch
Just Shutters are plantation shutter specialists, offering the widest range of interior window shutters on the market including some exclusive ranges. Our quality and service are second to none which is why we have earned an unsurpassed reputation in the industry and why we offer a lifetime guarantee on our products.
We pride ourselves on offering the care of a local business, combined with the quality of service
and support of a national brand. This has gained us true brand affection and customer loyalty.
It is our attitude to exceptional service and customer care that has resulted in a Check-a-Trade score of 9.9 out of 10 from around over 1,400 independent customer reviews across the franchise network. All our franchisees benefit from the hard earned reputation and brand awareness built over the years.
Just Shutters have been franchising since 2010 and are accredited members of the bfa. With large, scientifically-calculated territories that mirror the core business in Bournemouth, we have established franchisees covering the South West, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey, Wiltshire, Bath, Cheshire, Birmingham and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for like-minded, motivated people who are keen to invest in establishing their own local Just Shutters business in their area. We support all our franchisees with a fantastic package ensuring the perfect foundations for a new business and long term support for growth and success.
- Network Size: 10 - 20 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £30,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £7,500
- Franchise Location: Home/Van-based
- Market: B2C with B2B opportunities
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We are invested in the success of your business. We offer comprehensive personal support, tailored to your strengths and weaknesses, we work to ensure you have the highest chance of meeting your objectives. We offer:
- Initial training at our franchise training centre and showroom in Bournemouth
- A dedicated franchise sales manager who works with you to obtain your goals
- Ongoing onsite mentoring and business development support
- Proven, measured and highly successful marketing campaigns
- A large scale highly effective marketing launch and ongoing support
- Cloud-based integrated business management systems
- Head Office functions including call handling, appointment setting
- Assistance with accounts and admin
- Network, training and seminar events and opportunities
- Personalised sales pack, tools, uniform, literature
- Personalised web pages on our website ranking #1 in Google for hundreds of key terms
- Access to beautiful fully branded vehicles
Daily Life of a Franchisee
A high-end home-based van franchise, your local Just Shutters business will specialise solely in Plantation Shutters, a growing ‘recession-resilient’ sector of the window coverings industry. You will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working your own exclusive territory local to you, in our wonderful customers homes.
Each day is different, enjoying the benefits of meeting new people in their homes and helping them make the very most of their rooms. Adding light and space and value to customers homes gives you a great sense of achievement and hearing customers great feedback is always a boost. Whether you are helping design the perfect shutters for a lovely new customer or finishing a room to perfection with an installation, each day has its own unique rewards.
Our most successful franchisees have excellent people skills and enjoy the reward of feedback from happy customers. Although basic DIY skills are a plus, they are far from essential and training and ongoing support is provided, as our existing franchisees will confirm!