Kids Collective (Franchise) Ltd
- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Childcare & Education
- Contact: Kirsty Jackson
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01619800003(Ext.5)
- Location: 27 Warwick Road, Hale, Cheshire, WA15 9NP
Kids Collective, established in 2003, provides out-of-school childcare for children between the ages of 3-11 years. We offer structured and well-resourced breakfast and after school care and holiday clubs within primary schools to meet the needs of busy working parents. Our clubs are run by experienced & qualified play workers who are committed to enriching the children’s leisure time, by providing children with the time and space in which to ‘imagine, create and explore’ in a safe and caring environment.
We currently run eight company owned Breakfast and After School Clubs during school term-time and three Holiday Clubs. We launched the Kids Collective franchise in September 2017 and are looking for franchisees across all UK regions.
Kids Collective is an Ofsted registered childcare provider, working on a maximum of 1:15 adult:child ratio, above and beyond the Ofsted ratio of 1:30 and all staff are Paediatric First Aid trained.
Kids Collective were finalists in the 2017 Raring2go Awards for ‘Best After-school and Holiday Club’.
- Network Size: 0-10 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: Franchise Fee £13,250 – currently offering a reduced fee of £7,000 for a limited number of franchisees (who will be part of the development stage of the franchise expansion).
- Minimum Personal Investment:£6,000 with the full franchise fee (£4,000 with the discounted rate of £7,000).
- Franchise Location: Other
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Five days initial classroom induction training covering:
- An Introduction to the Operations Manual
- Customer service
- Bookkeeping & accounts
- Kids Collective systems & procedures
- Management software training
- Data management & reporting
- Activity planning
- Mandatory training sessions: Safeguarding children, safer working practices, behaviour management and an introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Ten days post-opening onsite support to help you launch the business.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Day-to-day running of the business involves devising staff rotas, staff deployment, weekly activity planning, setting up club with a variety of resources & equipment, providing fun experiences for the children and dealing with teachers and parents.
The accounts and administration side of the business involves inputting new registrations onto the management system, printing registers, dealing with enquiries, invoicing, termly newsletters and food ordering (if applicable to your site).