Little Scrummers Rugby
- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Childcare & Education
- Contact: Carly Poyser
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 03300881172
- Location: 9 Park Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 8PB
We want to bring rugby to children at a young age to enable them to build their confidence, enjoy sport from an early age and have fun.
The Little Scrummers Rugby mission:
- To engage children in rugby - in mind, body and spirit
- To inspire moments of greatness - through our classes and as a family
- To create value and make a difference everywhere we engage
We have grown into a successful and well regarded business in the past six years, with 10 company-owned operations. With a strong business model and a yearning for growth we knew that franchising was the way to do this, both nationally and internationally.
We have piloted our franchise, we have the infrastructure in place and we have shown to be successful in this market. By sharing this with other like-minded people we can create a national brand.
- Network Size: 0-10 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £9,950
- Minimum Personal Investment: 50%
- Franchise Location: Retail unit
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Training will be given on how to operate your franchise day to day, along with comprehensive website training to support the administration side of the business. There is also a two-day training programme for lead coaches (and a shorter plan for juniors) with our in-house trainer, along with an operations manual.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
You will have daily administrative tasks such as booking in new trials and helping new parents enrol. You will be coaching on a daily or weekly basis (dependent on you).