Mail Boxes Etc.
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: Heather Hannant QFP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01608649230
- Location: 15 Cromwell Park, Banbury Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 5SR
Mail Boxes Etc. is one of the world’s largest non-food retail franchises with over 1,600 stores in five continents including over 160 in the UK and Ireland. We are the only high-street chain that offers consumers and local companies a truly comprehensive range of business services. Our high-street, one-stop-shop concept offers a mix of logistics, postal, print and copy services to help meet our customers’ everyday needs.
In order to open a Mail Boxes Etc. you will need to make an initial, investment of around £60,000 - £70,000. With up to 70% of this being funded by a high-street bank, the initial personal investment will be around £25,000. As a Mail Boxes Etc. franchise owner you will benefit from:
- Established, growing network with a proven system
- Multiple revenue streams
- Continual operational and business development support
- The only business to offer worldwide pack and ship, digital print and copy, mailbox rental and business services all under one roof
- Network Size: Over 100 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £60-70,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £25,000
- Franchise Location: Retail unit
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
The Mail Boxes Etc. training programme starts with a week of hands-on field training in one of our accredited training stores, followed by a week of seminars that focus on areas like marketing and sales, product and service knowledge, operating procedures, staffing, business management and customer service. Stores then have 2 weeks of pre-opening training and support from Mail Boxes Etc.personnel and suppliers – all accompanied by comprehensive notes and operations manuals.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
The day is always full: time in the office, being out and about, visiting customers, meeting prospective new ones and attending business events are combined with handling queries, emails and letters. Much of the business is seasonal so in summer you can be busy packing and shipping for students, then in the run up to Christmas, printing bespoke calendars and Christmas cards, as well as special offer posters and leaflets.