Mr Electric UK
- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Building & Garden Maintenance
- Contact: Lesley Jarrad QFP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01527574343
- Location: Packington House, 2nd Floor, 3-4 Horse Fair, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0AA
Mr. Electric is a fast growing domestic and commercial electrical services supplier. Being under the franchising company, The Dwyer Group, it has the backing of a global group that boasts over 2,000 franchisees across 10 countries. Mr. Electric is the perfect franchise if you are either an ambitious trade professional or an experienced business person seeking a low-risk, high yield investment. The Dwyer Group has gained a multitude of experience in franchising within the service industry since 1994.
Mr. Electric offers:
- Marketing Support that will help you hit the ground running.
- Streamlined Systems that are proven to help you manage jobs, operations, finances and more from one online portal.
- Financial Management that will forecast your profit and loss and help manage your finances so that your profits will rise.
- Realise Ambitions and help you achieve your goals. Whatever your motivations, know that you will have all the support needed to achieve these.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £50,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £15,000
- Franchise Location: Multiple - home, van, office, retail unit and more!
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
The initial training consists of on-site franchise operations training, intensive off-site training and sales and customer service training. You will also receive our start-up franchise package, which includes local marketing, operational support, personnel policies and procedures, branded materials and printed materials. Not to mention the ongoing support from both head office and our strong network of franchisees for advice on best practice.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
When owning a franchise with us, you have the option of running either a job franchise, a management franchise, or both. Mr. Electric is perfect if you are either a tradesperson who will want to manage a business but also want to be hands on, or an experienced business investor who is looking for a low risk, high profit investment and simply wants to manage the running of the business.