Oscar Pet Foods Ltd
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Pet Services
- Contact: Mrs Janet Walmsley
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01772647909
- Location: Bannister Hall Mill, Higher Walton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4DB
Oscar is a pet food home delivery franchise business, supplying a range of specially formulated pet food. As a mobile pet food business, it delivers a unique product in an exclusive territory. The excellent ancillary range of accessories such as toys, treats, food supplements, bedding, grooming, health care and training aids for dogs, cats and small animals is complemented by nutritional, behavioural and veterinary advisors.
2017 turned out to be quite a year for Preston-based OSCAR Pet Foods as they continued their successful expansion across the UK.
With over 20 years’ experience in the franchise industry, our UK-based network is constantly expanding and currently incorporates around 100 franchisees. Pockets of prime site greenfield areas are always available but the long-term established businesses are now providing excellent resale opportunities.
Keeping abreast of the industry helps us to maintain a prominent place in the market. New product development and advancements to training are important to ensure continued growth and a healthy network of franchisees.
- Network Size: Over 100 units
- Franchise Type: Job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £18,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £9,000
- Franchise Location: Van-based
- Market: B2B and B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
YOUR CHOICE – YOUR BUSINESS
The OSCAR franchise package provides flexibility and choice in accordance with your own level of expertise and skill set.
Commencing with the fundamental necessities to launch an OSCAR franchise, the package has been designed to provide a cross-section of additional business development services that you can tailor to suit your needs.
Personalised : Flexible : Exclusive
* Innovative and user-friendly training delivered by experienced mentors.
• Unique to OSCAR – A formal nutritional qualification.
• Full colour livery.
• Professionally branded corporate marquee for use at local events.
• Corporate clothing and equipment.
• Vast array of branded marketing materials.
• Access to online marketing tools.
• Access to online PR system.
• Franchise manual for easy reference at your fingertips.
• Internet discussion forum enabling you to network online.
• Bespoke customer relationship system.
• Fully functional bespoke accounts system.
• Internet discussion forum.
• A comprehensive online reference manual.
• E-commerce to send customer enquiries direct to your business.
• An exclusive standard territory.
£8,995 plus VAT
There are Essential Stock Options and Optional Business Extras that will put the finishing touches to your very own personal package. All options are listed and priced accordingly for you to calculate your best level of investment against the elements you would like to include towards developing your business.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
This van-based business combines working from home with being out on the road delivering a comprehensive range of products and unrivalled level of service to your customers and their pets.
Customer development is built via telephone communications, direct marketing and public events such as shows and fetes. The nature of this franchise opportunity provides flexibility to establish loyal, happy customer relationships while tailoring the business to suit your own lifestyle.