Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd
- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: Hannah Banfield QFP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01162759005
- Location: ServiceMaster House, Tigers Road, Wigston, Leicester, LE18 4WS, United Kingdom
Rosemary Bookkeeping offer bookkeeping services to ALL small businesses and accountants.
As an accredited member of the bfa and having recently been acquired by well-known franchisor and fellow bfa member, ServiceMaster - who have almost 60 years’ experience in franchising, Rosemary Bookkeeping are a franchise opportunity to be seriously considered when looking for a franchisor to partner up with.
Did you know that by law, all businesses in the UK are required to keep records of their transactions which are later used by an accountant to file for tax and often VAT?
Our bookkeeping solution gives business owners their precious time back to focus on growing their business, rather than doing their books.
Rosemary can work with businesses in all sectors and from a sole trader to a ltd company. We can help all businesses relieve some pressure and time by offering our intelligent bookkeeping service to them.
Based on our average client value across the network, just 34 clients can generate a Rosemary business owner a turnover of £100,000.
Why Choose Rosemary Bookkeeping?
We understand that it can be difficult when choosing a franchisor to work with. You may have already chosen an industry, a trade or a solution and be looking for a franchisor for a ‘best fit’. Interestingly, many of our franchisees didn’t actually choose bookkeeping before their franchise journey, they chose us as a franchisor to work with.
We like to fill our prospective business owners with confidence when making this decision as ServiceMaster have been franchising for almost 60 years and have over 700 franchised units across the UK.
As a Rosemary franchisee you can benefit from the following:
- No experience is necessary! Full training is provided (read more below)
- Flexibility – you can work from home and choose the hours to suit you
- Enjoy up to 50% profit margins and recurring income
- Low set up costs
- Proven money-making model – Rosemary’s unique and methodical process of bookkeeping
- Recognised brand and unique Rosemary territory
- Support from a team of qualified franchise professionals – Operations, Marketing, HR, IT…
- Established franchise network for advice & support
- Website, Marketing & PR launch
- Franchise Support Centre – a team of over 50 individuals dedicated to supporting all of our franchised businesses and national customers
The Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise is based on a successful bookkeeping business which was established in 2002. There is a growing national network of established Rosemary Bookkeeping franchisees in the UK, delivering an intelligent bookkeeping service to SMEs and accountants ensuring a consistency of delivery and high-quality work.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £16,970
- Minimum Personal Investment: £5,091 (30% of franchise cost)
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We are proud to offer unrivalled training to share with our newest franchisees the unique methodical process of Rosemary Bookkeeping but also the more practical business tools needed when starting your own franchised business.
- How to set up and run your business
- How to find and keep clients
- Tailored marketing and business launch programme
- Business development and sales techniques
- Induction into Rosemary’s buddy system
- Compliance and legislation
Comprehensive launch programme:
- Marketing and sales
- Business development
The Rosemary System:
- Marketing launch campaign
- Concise operations manuals
- Professional designed marketing collateral
Our franchisees are never alone. With a dedicated support team of over 50 individuals at the ServiceMaster Franchise Support Centre, there is always help at hand. Not to mention our existing Rosemary Franchisees who are always pleased to provide support, advice and guidance to their peers.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Dependent on whether you are running the franchise management-style or as a single operator, you will be dealing with a mixture of internal and external marketing, meeting clients, networking and bookkeeping to deliver an excellent service to your clients.