Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd
- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: Hannah Banfield QFP
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01162759005
- Location: ServiceMaster House, Tigers Road, Wigston, Leicester, LE18 4WS, United Kingdom
Rosemary Bookkeeping offers bookkeeping services to ALL small businesses and accountants.
Rosemary Bookkeeping is an accredited member of the bfa and has recently been acquired by well-known franchisor and fellow bfa member, ServiceMaster - who have almost 60 years’ experience in franchising.
By law, all businesses in the UK are required to keep records of their transactions which are later used by an accountant to file for tax and often VAT. Managing these transactions through efficient bookkeeping is often a drain on a small business owner’s time. Our service gives business owners back their time to focus on running their businesses.
The Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise is based on a successful bookkeeping business which was established in 2002. There is a growing national network of established Rosemary Bookkeeping franchisees in the UK, delivering an intelligent bookkeeping service to SMEs and accountants ensuring a consistency of delivery and high quality work.
You are not required to sit by the phone 24/7, allowing you to choose the hours you work – be it daytime, evening or weekend – to fit around your lifestyle.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £16,970
- Minimum Personal Investment: 30%
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We have three entry levels for those looking for a bookkeeping business with different levels of support, training and territory.
- How to set up and run your business
- How to find and keep clients
- Tailored marketing and business launch programme
- Business development and sales techniques
- Induction into Rosemary’s buddy system
- Compliance and legislation
Comprehensive launch programme:
- Marketing and sales
- Business development
The Rosemary System:
- Marketing launch campaign
- Concise operations manuals
- Professional designed marketing collateral
Daily Life of a Franchisee
Dependent on whether you are running the franchise management-style or as a single operator, you will be dealing with a mixture of internal and external marketing, meeting clients, networking and bookkeeping to deliver an excellent service to your clients.