- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Food & Drink
- Contact: Franchising
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 02380677477
- Location: Portswood Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO17 2NJ
Sprinkles Gelato is a family run, rapidly expanding business that originated in the South of England, and whose entire ethos is the customer experience.
We make and sell; hand crafted gelato, waffles, crepes, sundaes, cakes, cupcakes, milkshakes as well as barista coffee and speciality teas in the ambience of our parlours which are contemporary, fun and happy places to be.
Our target customers are people of all ages in particular families and young people.
Sprinkles Gelato opened its first store in September 2012 in Portswood, Southampton and has expanded since then to having 15 stores – nine franchises and six company owned, currently spanning from Dorset up to the Midlands.
- Own production kitchen – gelato handmade with British ingredients, to Italian recipes
- Our own bespoke stock and distribution facility
- A-Z brand, from our branded waffles to the sugar sachets
- Turn key operation
Full head office team including marketing, admin and orders
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £300,000
- Minimum Personal Investment: £100,000
- Franchise Location: Other
- Market: B2B & B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We offer a training package from the franchisee right down to the team members working in your store.
We are able to provide four weeks training for franchisees and managers if required, as well as continued on the job support from the head office team.
Summary of training:
- Four weeks training for franchisees and managers
- One to two weeks training for team members
- Sprinkles Gelato team on site for a week over opening
Daily Life of a Franchisee
We encourage our franchisees to let their store manager manage the day-to-day running of the store. The franchisee therefore will be focused on the aspects of running the business; managing the finances, working with head office to market and promote the store and supporting the store manager if required.
Our store structure allows the franchisees to be hands-off.