- Membership: Associate
- Sector: Childcare & Education
- Contact: Trish Hare
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 07825955533/01189836130
- Location: Unit 1, Suite 1, The Courtyard James Lane, Grazeley Green, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1NB, United Kingdom
We are a professional and specialist swim school teaching expectant mums, babies, toddlers and children of all abilities to learn valuable lifesaving skills, learning to swim through to stroke improvement.
Swimkidz is family-owned and run for likeminded people who want to deliver structured swimming lessons in an enjoyable way and to pass on the joy of swimming to future generations.
We are currently growing both nationally and internationally in the swim school market, currently there are some virgin territories available and occasionally a resale becomes available. All franchises are individually owned by people who are passionate about the business.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £12,000 for a new territory
- Minimum Personal Investment: £5,000
- Franchise Location: Home-based
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We deliver full training in all aspects of the business including the following:
- Comprehensive swimming teacher training to national and internationally accredited standards for babies and toddlers (10 days)
- Business management training
- IT support including setting up your own website
- Marketing and public relations support including media
- Processes, procedures and operating manual training
- Delivered through a mixture of classroom, practical and on the job training
Daily Life of a Franchisee
The franchisee will have a varied role including all aspects of running a successful business. This includes business planning, budgeting, marketing and public relations, building customer relationships, managing people and initially delivering swimming lessons themselves.
During the initial growth stage of the business the franchisee can be home-based but the sustained growth may necessitate a small office as the main base location.