- Membership: Full
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: Nikki Haythorne QFP
- Email: FranchiseEnquiries@TaxAssist.co.uk
- Tel: 08000188297
- Location: 2nd Floor, Bankside 300, Peachman Way, Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WF, England
TaxAssist Accountants is the UK’s largest network of accountants specialising in servicing the needs of small businesses and self-employed individuals.
Based in welcoming, conveniently located offices and shops, TaxAssist Accountants offer a friendly, non-intimidating, walk-in tax and accountancy service to this buoyant sector.
Tax and accountancy services are always in demand, and with their fresh and innovative approach, TaxAssist Accountants stand out from the crowd.
The franchise was founded in 1995 and now has over 200 franchises in the UK, 23 in the Republic of Ireland and 6 in Australia. Further expansion is planned to the USA, Canada and New Zealand.
New central London areas have been made available and many opportunities including resales exist in prime areas.
There are no company-owned outlets. 100% of our focus is on franchisee development. Following a franchisee assisted management buyout in 2014, 40% of TaxAssist Accountants is franchisee owned.
- Network Size: Over 200 units
- Franchise Type: Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: From £36,950 + VAT. Total investment figures will be dependent on location, working capital and level of personal drawings required, which will vary from person to person.
- Minimum Personal Investment: From £30,000
- Franchise Location: Office-based/ Shop
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Our initial training course is delivered by qualified in-house experts, working alongside selected third party specialist training partners.
The 6 week residential course covers:
- Accounts production and taxation for sole traders and partnerships
- CCH software
- Case studies
- Practice management and social media
- Sales, marketing and recruitment
Further training is provided at months 2,3 and 6, as well as ongoing regional courses and CPD.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
You will be the principal of the business, networking, managing staff and meeting with clients.
The role of a TaxAssist franchisee is fundamentally business development, which is why we consider commercially experienced individuals as well as qualified accountants to become franchisees. In order to work on the business rather than in it, you must be able to build a team of staff to assist with work production.