The Alternative Board
- Membership: Full
- Sector: Business Services
- Contact: Ed Reid
- Email: enquiries@TheAlternativeBoard.co.uk
- Tel: 01423810891
- Location: 15 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8NB
Business owners have the right to expect that their business will deliver for them what they want from life.
For 25 years we’ve worked with thousands of forward-thinking business owners and helped them grow their businesses, increase profitability and improve their lives by participating in monthly business advisory boards and one-to-one sessions, and taking advantage of TAB’s great business tools and services.
TAB has 24 facilitators around the UK who are running powerful and profitable businesses that help entrepreneurs to overcome business barriers and capitalise on fantastic ideas and opportunities.
We operate in 7 countries and are adding to our existing 196-strong international franchisee community all the time.
TAB has helped over 13,000 business owners address hundreds of thousands of opportunities and challenges. We have built a robust, proven and very successful business model for our franchisees.
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £47,750 for full award; £17,750 for facilitator with option; £2,000 for contract facilitator working with existing franchisee
- Minimum Personal Investment: 50% (approx) - funding for acquisition or working capital may be available through the TAB Business Investment fund
- Franchise Location: Home/Office-based
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Our training programme is designed to enable you to launch and develop a profitable and rewarding business – making the most of your existing skills and experience while helping to develop even more to support your personal and company vision. With six days of initial training followed by three weeks ‘in the field’ support, as well as extensive ongoing training and development opportunities, you’ll have all the support you need to succeed.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
With a TAB business you work with your members to build the business you want. You will prepare and facilitate monthly advisory peer board meetings. You will develop a deep interaction with your members through one-to-one meetings and development programmes. You’ll be busy building relationships and cementing your business in the local community. With TAB you never stop learning.