- Membership: Provisional
- Sector: Retail
- Contact: Vapestore
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01483779170
- Location: Genesis House, Merrow Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7BN, UK
Vapestore, part of the Vapouriz Group, is one of the largest independently owned vaping companies in the UK and have always featured in all the Top 10 Polls of leading E-Cigarette companies for the past 3 years. In terms of Independent companies, i.e. not owned by one of the Big Tobacco companies, we are always in the Top 2.
We opened our first retail store in Guildford, Surrey in 2014 and we now have 5 company owned stores across the South East of England.
Now, we are proud to introduce our new Franchise Programme, to allow others to share in our success and own their own branded Vapestore.
All of our liquids are produced in Class 7 Clean Rooms here in the UK, from top quality ingredients, and everything we sell is fully compliant with the new E.U. regulations, the TPD2 (Tobacco Products Directive).
We chose the brand name of “Vapestore” to reflect that we not only sell the complete range of Vapouriz products , but also, many of the premium hardware products and e-liquids from some of the world’s top vaping brands.
Our Franchise team comprises of some very experienced business owners and operators with many years of retail experience, as well as in depth knowledge of the Vaping industry. As such, we are uniquely positioned to help and guide our Franchisees in every aspect of starting and running their business, from day one.
We have five of our own stores and currently two franchise stores open. We have several others due to open in 2017 across the UK and we welcome new applications.
Our roll out of new Franchisees is carefully controlled to ensure each and every one of them gets our full attention and top notch service and support.
- Network Size: 0-10 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £25,000 will cover the license fee for 5 years, site selection, business management advice, the shop fascia, the EPoS and payment systems, initial and ongoing training, Marketing and POS materials, launch plan and pack, Vapebox tasting station etc. Shop fit out will cost between £15,000 to £25,000 depending on store size and condition. Initial stock will be between £12,000 and £15,000 depending on store size.
- Minimum Personal Investment: £10,000 - £15,000. We have banking partners in place who will provide up to 70% of the total capital required to get you up and running.
- Franchise Location: Retail unit based
- Market: B2C
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
We provide full in-store training for staff and managers for both products and sales techniques, along with business and operational training for the owners/ principals. Our training program is on-going as new products are introduced.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
The daily routine is very much that of a traditional retail outlet. Our EPoS system enables staff to interact with customers and not have a counter between them. We have many products available for the customer to try out or taste and staff are trained to know all about the products and demonstrate them properly.
Managers and assistant managers will be trained to maintain stock control and day to day cash and payment analysis and reconciliation, banking, staff rotas, HR records etc, as well as shop staff training and reporting to head office.
High levels of store cleanliness and compliance of brand standards is vital.