- Membership: Full
- Sector: Logistics
- Contact: Warren Ferguson
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 03303358100
- Location: Link 665 Business Centre (Suite 14), Todd Hall Road, Haslingden, Lancashire , BB4 5HU, United Kingdom
World Options offer premium carrier services and website integration tools to SMEs across the UK. Combined customer parcel volume allows World Options to purchase carrier services at significantly reduced prices. World Options franchisees pass these savings on to businesses by introducing them to our online shipping tool called the Portal. Franchisees then make margin on every parcel they send to both domestic and international destinations.
World Options has been operating since 2003 and franchising since 2012. Its business model is built upon an American model first started in the late 1980s; it’s tried and tested and provides an opportunity for uncapped income.
World Options have promoted the same model to the UK and propelled it into the 21st century, with no geographical working restrictions and solid carrier relationships. Most importantly, World Options owns the UK’s first multicarrier integration tools for website shopping carts, enabling franchisees to benefit from a global, 24/7, 365 days a year income.
- Network Size: 51-100 units
- Franchise Type: Business Management
- Typical Start-up Cost: £29,995
- Minimum Personal Investment: £12,000
- Franchise Location:Home/Office-based
- Market: B2B
To understand exactly what is, and what is not, included in this financial information, click here (opens in a new window).
Initial franchise training is broken up over 10 days. Training starts in the franchisee’s local area, they will then attend the World Options head office to complete their certification. Once certified, five full days are spent back in their local area with a support team member. Further training is provided at regional and national meetings.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
- Build customer relationships
- Demonstrate World Options services and tools
- Evaluate customer shipping requirements and create and present a customised proposal for their courier needs
- Continue to build relationships with shipping customers by offering outstanding customer service