You have probably read our profile, maybe even been to our website OR even enquired about a franchise with Hub Care Support; but although you’ve read some of the initial information and watched the videos you might still want to really understand what makes Hub Care Support different to other care franchises.
Why not join us and hear from the Founders… about the business and why it’s an easier and quicker route financially and time wise starting a care business with Hub Care Support than traditional home care business models.
We’ll discuss the following:
- History of the founders and the business
- Role of the franchisee and the services offered
- What is a PA and how to find them?
- What is a Service User and how to find them?
- Initial Training and Support
- Franchise Fees and Funding the investment
- Any other questions and next steps.
Register for forthcoming events in 2023
Just let us know via the ‘message’ box which webinar you want to be registered for.
- Monday 30th January
- Friday 10th February
- Monday 20th February
- Monday 6th March
- Wednesday 22nd March
- Friday 31st March
After we receive your response, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you can’t make these times, then just get in touch to further your interest in Hub Care Support.