One Stop has announced a new price lock on over 80 products, underlining the convenience retailer’s unwavering commitment to great value for its customers and delivering low prices on everyday items across their stores.
One Stop’s previous Low Everyday Prices campaign was extremely well received by customers confirming One Stops market leading position in value for money amongst convenience retailers.
There are a wide range of products across fresh food, store cupboard, snacking and household included from both One Stop’s own label range to well-known and popular brands.
One Stop’s Head of Product, Marianne Aitken spoke of the campaign and said: “We continuously review the range of products that make-up our campaign, this allows us to give our convenience customers guaranteed locked, low prices on everyday products.”
One Stop’s Head Customer and Business Support Nigel Prendergast, added: “We know our customers want value more than ever and we are committed to delivering consistently low prices across our stores to help our customer’s budgets go further.”
Listed below are some examples of the current price locked products:
- One Stop Strawberry Jam 454g – £1.30
- One Stop Beef Gravy Granules 200g – 90p
- One Stop Tea Bags 80’s – £1.10
- One Stop Dry Roasted Peanuts 200g – £1.15
- One Stop Wheat Biscuits 24’s – £1.75
- One Stop Cream of Tomato Soup 400g – 60p
- One Stop Sardines in Sunflower Oil 120g – 55p
- One Stop Baby Potatoes 1Kg – £1.40
- One Stop Olive Oil 500ml – £3.50
- Homepride Pasta Bake Tomato & Herb 485g – £2.20
- Lucozade Energy Original 900ml – £1.50
- Stella Artois 568ml 4 pack – £6
- Enliven Total Care Mouthwash 500ml – £1.85
The full list of products included in the ‘Low Everyday Prices’ campaign can be found at https://www.onestop.co.uk/great-offers/loweverydayprices/. These products and prices will stay locked within the campaign until the 17th July.