If you are a dancer, actor, singer or a performing arts professional, take the next steps by joining the double award winners in the bfa HSBC Franchise Awards and power up your career.
Kick start the new year by ensuring you join a company that values your personal and professional development, which can have a profound effect on your future career. Razzamataz Theatre Schools have just won the coveted Lifestyle Franchisor and Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year Award, with judges praising Razzamataz for the new Training Platform they have recently launched and the flexible and profitable career path they are offering.
With more than sixty schools across the UK, and more launching every term, there is a huge demand for dance, drama and singing teachers as well as assistants and additional staff members. Every member of Razzamataz will have access to the Training Platform, an online training tool that will enhance their learning activities to engage, develop and enhance their abilities. After successful completion, the teacher or assistant will be awarded with a diploma, giving them additional opportunity to take on further responsibilities and build their career.
Razzamataz was established in 2000 and has a strong tradition of building careers for the students, teachers and staff who are already in the network. Many young people progress through the ranks with the supportive set up allowing them to increase their commitment and take on further responsibilities, leading to emotionally and financially rewarding careers.
“We have had such a busy year, not only winning awards with the bfa, but also our Cumbrian schools were announced as winners in the Community Award category in the FSB Awards,” says Denise Hutton-Gosney, MD and Founder of Razzamataz. “We’ve had lots of opportunities for both students and staff too including performing at the Shaftesbury Theatre, professional development day at Pineapple Studios with leading West End star Kerry Ellis and performer from hit show Hamilton and the launch of our Training Platform for all Razzamataz staff members.”
The New Year is equally looking just as exciting with the second sell out show at the Shaftesbury Theatre and the network’s annual Conference in the beautiful Lake District. “This year’s theme is focussing on personal development, growth and mindset and to help our franchise partners access what they need to be successful, we will be working with experts to lead them on a number of exciting challenges that we believe will really inspire them,” adds Denise. “Not only is our network growing in size, but we also have strong customer demand and our student uptake across the whole of the network is growing showing that there is a real need for quality performing arts classes that offer children a nurturing community where they can grow in confidence.”
Becoming a Razzamataz franchise partner has many benefits, and the opportunity is open to people from a wide range of backgrounds, providing they have a passion for performing arts and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Build a flexible business around your lifestyle.
- Financial stability. In terms of profit, franchisees working part time report a circa figure of £100k per year, with those working full time seeing up to £300k.
- Low-cost entry level with high rewards.
- The franchise fee is currently £9,995 and partners can borrow up to 70% from most high street banks.
- A recent school recently sold for £200,000 proving what an exciting investment Razzamataz is.
- Although there is no such thing as a pandemic-proof business, one of our franchise partners took over at the start of the pandemic and has grown by 700%.
- As a network, we have grown by 11% since the pandemic.
- All members of Razzamataz can access the unique Teacher Training platform for free.
- We provide constant support to our existing network with exciting team days and opportunities.
- Razzamataz has formed many exciting collaborations with TUI, Center Parcs, Bourne Leisure, Paramount Pictures, Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox to name just a few.
- We have several high-profile commercial relationships including the bfa, FSB and Prince’s Trust.
Join the bfa Lifestyle Franchisor and Franchisee of the Year 2022 Team
We are looking for dynamic partners to own a Razzamataz Theatre School as well as teachers and assistants. If you are looking to make a difference in your local community to the lives of young people and you have a passion for performing arts, we would love to hear from you.
Join us NOW for a 2023 launch! Training starting Monday 27th February to Saturday 4th March 2023 for a September 2023 launch!
Our next short informal Discovery Dens Wednesday 14th & 21st December 7pm to book contact 07821 122242 or click here to book your place: https://www.razzamataz.co.uk/franchise-opps/book-discovery-den/
Occasionally franchise territories come up for re-sale due to a change in the franchisees’ personal circumstances or simply because they have decided to sell their asset and reap the rewards of their hard work. These re-sale schools very rarely stay on the market for long, so if you are interested, don’t delay in contacting us. Re-sale schools in:
If you would like to find out more about our ambitious growth plans and be part of multi-award winning Razzamataz Theatre Schools network, drop Charlotte a line from our friendly Head Office team to book on to one of our virtual Discovery Dens.