The only course in franchising led by the British Franchise Association to support your business growth
If you are keen to scale up in business, franchising should definitely be a consideration. This course will provide detailed information on the following critical areas.
10:00 Welcome and Introduction to the bfa
- Franchising – what it is and what it’s not.
- The aims of the bfa
- Brief overview of the Franchisors and Franchisees obligations
10.20 Is your business ready to Franchise?
- Key criteria to Franchise
- Examples of franchise networks
- Common reasons for failure
10.40 Legal considerations before Franchising
- Insight into Franchisor/Franchisee legal relationship
- Why is a Franchise Agreement so important?
- General legal considerations
11.20 Funding a Franchise
- Why banks like Franchising
- Funding for Franchisors
- Funding for Franchisees
11.40 A Franchisors View
- Their experience – background to their journey into Franchising
- Pros and Cons of franchising
- Three things they would advise
12.00 Franchising – Getting started and the process
- You want to Franchise – what should you do first?
- Recruiting, training and supporting Franchisees
- Becoming a Franchisor
12.20 Questions – bfa